TekTracking and MPEC provide the world’s leading solution to wayside and on-board sub-system and component monitoring. Our product is one of the best in the market that provides alerts of impending equipment failure. These alerts are generated as a result of 24/7/365 automated measurement and monitoring of over 50,000 digital and analog signals.
• Reduce train delays caused by malfunctioning equipment
• Reduce off-hours work done by maintenance staff responding to a critical failure
• Increase maintenance personal efficiency by allowing them to proactively repair equipment – preventing the need to deviate from scheduled maintenance in the coming days/weeks due to an unexpected failure
TekTracking’s hardware & software have been designed to be highly configurable and expandable to provide end-to-end condition monitoring solutions for many different applications. Here are just a handful of applications currently in use:
• Switch Condition Monitoring
• Track Circuit Monitoring
• Interlocking Relay Monitoring
• Power Monitoring
• We have monitored and predicted failure with level crossings, overhead line, embankments, structures, environmental sensors and generator equipment.
• We have the ability to “learn” to monitor and predict failure with nearly any type of railroad infrastructure – please contact us to discuss monitoring equipment not listed above!